1. Any contract for hire of this property shall be between us, the holiday home owners and you, the person signing the Booking Form (on behalf of all members of that party named). The contract of hire only becomes effective once we have received full and final payment and have sent written confirmation to you. Bookings cannot be accepted for unaccompanied persons under 18 years of age.
2. Terms stated are per week unless otherwise indicated. Hire terms shall be guaranteed on confirmation of the booking.
The balance of the holiday must be paid not later than 8 weeks before the start of your holiday. No reminder will be sent. If the balance remains outstanding after this time we reserve the right to cancel the booking without notice and retain any monies already paid and to seek reimbursement for any additional losses incurred.
Late bookings if made less than 8 weeks before the start of the holiday must be paid in full at the time of booking. The full amount will be refunded if the booking cannot be confirmed.
3. The number of persons using the property shall not exceed the number stated in the advertising information without prior arrangement with us, and we reserve the right to make additional charges.
4. A representative of the owners may be allowed access to the property at any reasonable time during occupancy.
5. It is your responsibility to ensure that the accommodation, furniture, fixtures, fittings and effects are left in the same state of cleanliness and order as was found at the start of the holiday. We reserve the right to make a charge for any extra cleaning necessary as a result of failure to comply.
Where a security deposit is held we will deduct the cost of extra cleaning and/or breakages from this amount and forward the balance you. You shall be responsible for serious loss or damage which occurs to the property or its contents during your occupancy and is also responsible for paying appropriate compensation to us.
6. We do hold full holiday let insurance. We shall not be held responsible for the death or personal injury to you, or any of your party, save in so far as it is a result of proven negligence. We do not accept any liability for loss of, or damage to personal effects, baggage, motor car, car accessories or any other item belonging to or in possession of the hirer or any member of the hirer’s party except in so far as the damage arises from proven negligence. We recommend that you have usual travel insurance.
7. If you have cause to cancel or cut short your holiday please notify us immediately by telephone and then in writing.
8. All deposits paid are non-returnable and you will be liable for the full cost of the holiday if a cancellation occurs UNLESS we are notified:
A: up to 8 weeks before the start of the holiday in which case you will forfeit the deposit only.
B: less than 8 weeks before the start of the holiday and it is possible for us to re-let the property in which case the deposit will be forfeited plus an administration charge of £25. The balance will be returned to you. If the property is not re-let you will forfeit the full cost of the holiday.
9. Please check all details upon receipt of the booking confirmation to ensure that they are correct. Any corrections can be made within 28 days from receipt of confirmation but may not be rectified after that date. If after your booking has been accepted you require an amendment or re-invoice, we reserve the right to charge an amendment fee.
10. In the unlikely event that there is reason to be dissatisfied with the accommodation please contact the housekeeper and / or owners during your stay and we will endeavour to rectify any problems.
Book your Norfolk Holiday Cottage today!